Our client is looking for an experienced Director of Demand Sales based in New York City to help fuel the next phase of the Company’s growth. The Director of Demand Sales will be a member of the North America business team. In this role, he/she will develop and manage new and existing demand partner relationships while growing revenues. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who is passionate about the mobile ecosystem and is eager to develop new relationships with brands, agencies, trading desks, DSPs and other strategic partners.
- Play a critical role in selling and positioning our client’s advertising solutions
- Build and maintain partnerships with Clients, Agencies, Demand Side Platforms and Agency Trading Desks
- Manage a team of Demand focused salespeople and account managers
- Source and close deals with senior-level and cross-functional executives at key demand accounts
- Identify solutions to provide Inneractive’s continued advertiser growth
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals
- Ensure that clients receive the highest level of sales and customer service
- Effectively represent the company through owning and managing key relationships with Inneractive’s most strategic clients
- Identify opportunities to grow client spend through data analysis, research and optimization
- Conduct regular business reviews with clients to grow revenue
- Represent the company at trade-shows and other industry events
- 7+ years of experience selling mobile / digital / ad tech advertising solutions. Proven track record of success in sales.
- At least 3 years managerial experience of an online/mobile sales team
- Solid business and technical understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem – a must
- Experience working with Brands, Agencies, Ad Exchanges, DSPs/SSPs, Ad Networks, digital advertising agencies or ad servers
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships with marketing decision makers at established agencies
- A deep understanding of programmatic buying techniques and real time bidding – advantage
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills – both inside and outside the company
- Solution oriented, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy and positive attitude.
- BA or equivalent preferred with a strong academic record. MBA a plus