Sales Director, Publisher
You will work for a global technology organization where passion and innovation are key. We are a leader in real-time data management and personalization solutions.
Offering advanced real-time analytics, data management, advertising, search and personalization technology that delivers results for tier 1 publishers.
We are continuously expanding our teams around the world, and we are now looking to add an ambitious Sales Director to our US Sales team based out of New York or Boston.
The goal of the Sales Director is to drive sales for our solutions. The Sales Director should be self-motivated, take responsibility, and first and foremost be passionate about winning deals.
- Increase sales in assigned markets and verticals, focusing primarily on publishers
- Collaborate with our Sales Development team and the Demand Generation Marketing team to maximize brand awareness and lead generation possibilities
- Improve control and transparency of the sales process – pro-actively manage your sales pipeline using the Salesforce, daily.
- Build on relevant industry expertise and contact network – leverage your existing contacts within the digital media industry to secure meetings with key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Take responsibility for learning plan – from day one, take control of your own learning by feeding your natural curiosity to learn our technology
- Have minimum 2-3 year’s experience in sales (preferably from SaaS or digital publishing)
- Have a proven background of understanding digital revenue models
- Can demonstrate a track record of sales success
- Are ambitious and have a desire to succeed within a fast-growing SaaS company
- Are highly motivated and self-disciplined
- Enjoy client-facing roles
- You must be able to manage various cultures, time zones, and technologies –