If you have a passion for content, measurement, data or just providing people with the right tools to make the right business decision. You’ll work with top publishers to educate on the current landscape and understand their current business strategies in order to determine if our platform provides the right solutions for their needs.
What You’ll be Doing
- Understand business needs of publishers both external (primary) and internal to the organization.
- Identify and organize top publishers based on existing relationship and content strategies.
- Understand the details and nuances of our client’s offering to be able to provide consultative insights on measurement and distribution of content.
- Manage the day-to-day business relationship with publishers; providing a primary point of contact between you and the Account Manager- for issue resolution and account growth.
- Secure and submit RFI and RFP requests.
- Negotiate, sign, and renew new publishers to our client’s platform.
- Pipeline management and forecasting through the use of Salesforce.
- Partner with client services to ensure proper implementation and customer satisfaction.
What We’re Looking For
- Aggressive, persistent, self-motivator who builds long-lasting relationships through trust, knowledge and integrity.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that is constantly evolving and changing to meet industry and client needs.
- Proven sales record and an ability to “close.” A minimun of 3-5 years in sales
- Ability to present and connect with c-level clients and address market needs in the context of their own business