Our client’s Data Warehouse Team is dealing with Petabytes of data – 50TB of several billions transactions per day. 1.3 billion Identities that can be explored and managed interactively via Self-Serve. Data is core of our client’s daily operations and their Data Warehouse Team is responsible for making this data available to all users from across business in near real time for data analysis, reporting, etc.
If you are interested in building software to enable cutting-edge Self-Serve System over Petabytes of data, this is the place to be.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Work independently and take ownership of existing and new projects through their life cycles
- Design and develop new systems and tools to enable internal users to consume and understand data faster
- Provide technical expertise to implement Data warehousing and other related projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in Java. Go is a plus
- Strong SQL/NoSQL background. BigQuery is a big plus
- Experience in building and scaling applications in Google Cloud. AWS is a plus
- Experience in full cycle of a product: design/dev/test/deployment/maintenance
- Cloud technologies, such as those provided by the Google Cloud Platform, is a big plus
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time