Currently, we are looking for a Senior Account Manager
You will own the P&L, be the point of contact for clients, prospects, Account Managers, executive leasers and Sales Executives. The Account Manager will create business strategies, build and oversee delivery , build successful relationships, and drive business results.
This Client Partner will be responsible for developing/executing strategies for existing client portfolios to ensure growth/profitability. Manage client relationships, facilitate delivery and exapnd client and employee satisfaction.
- Direct Account Management and Delivery Management oversight
- Create business strategies to successfully achieve client business goals.
- Act as the Account lead with clients, internal teams and executive leaders.
- Coordinate with other Account Managers and Senior Leadership to help develop and support plans and strategies for delivery, growth, and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for account plans and strategies, and work directly with client product, marketing, and IT teams to position the engagement and internally for success.
- Work closely with project/program management to ensure successful delivery.
- Responsible for SOW’s and pricing solutions. Help to lead the transition from the sales process to delivery.
- Establish and build strong relationships with clients at sr. levels; external and internal partners to exapnd within an account and client portfolio.
- Effectively managed client’s expectations, build strong client partnerships, and drive colloboration to connect at all levels within the organization
- Support sales/pre-sales activities by assessing opportunities, responding to RFP’s, creating proposals and presentations
- 5+ years of demonstrated track record of developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions.
- Knowledge of technical platforms, subject matter, and trends.
- Strong problem solver and creative thinker.
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to clients and be a real support to your team.
- Experience managing and monitoring metrics across enterprise level accounts and portfolios.
- Exceptional leadership/management skills, good presentation skills
- Strong digital knowledge (i.e. Application Dev., Cloud Infrastructice, AI, Machine Learning)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Track record of leading teams.
- Proven ability to manage client engagements
- Strong negotiation skills.